Today I am wearing... club

Peaches

Jeans, black surplice top in some strange, non-wrinkling, stretchy material. (I'm sure that if i get too close to a heat source it'll do something horrible like melt to me.)

Usual rings, watch, earrings, badge.

danceronice

Since I'm going on an interview (with a modeling agency), grey pinstripe pencil skirt, black heels, blue v-neck top, gold and blue dangly earrings. (Wish I could get away with fishnets--they make my legs look much more sculpted than they really are!)

Since I'm going on an interview (with a modeling agency), grey pinstripe pencil skirt, black heels, blue v-neck top, gold and blue dangly earrings. (Wish I could get away with fishnets--they make my legs look much more sculpted than they really are!)
GOOD LUCK. Don't forget to do some rhumba walks to really blow them away....

Oh, sounds very atractive. My guess (not being a fashionista at all disclaimer) is its better off without the fishnets first interview - not being fools and used to all the tricks they might suspect your legs are worse than they actually are!

samina

stretchy flippy skirt in a black & white print... black fitted cap-sleeved top... black strappy sandals. puma zipper hoody whilst indoors...

Dance Ads