USDC 2012... who's going?

gracie

Gee, just found out I'm in the black-out range for Star Streamers! I was so looking forward to watching on the nights I can't be there!:(

3wishes

HEY, Good luck and Tons of Fun to all DF-ers going. And keep those costumes close ladies! no more tales of costumes disappearing into thin air.

ChaChaMama

I wish I were there...but it's only the second week of classes and I'm reticent to take a day off this early.

I watched Wednesday night on StarStreamers and hope to do so again tonight! Picture quality was EXCELLENT!

NonieS

I wish I were there...but it's only the second week of classes and I'm reticent to take a day off this early.

I watched Wednesday night on StarStreamers and hope to do so again tonight! Picture quality was EXCELLENT!

I wish I had told my parents about the streaming but I forgot :doh:!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
I've had that exactly problem for years CCM... but at least in my case I can justify missing class as still being academically related! ;)

Great to know that the image quality is good for those who cannot be be here; thanks for reporting!

Dance Ads