what do you guys do for living?

Luik

Also working on IT stuff by day and dancing by night and at any other times. I teach some classes and do some dance shows, some paid, most not o_O (well, we usually get something like a free dinner or a gift).

Been thinking about starting my own dance studio, but I don't get the numbers right. Pretty hard to start that business here right now. I'd probably have to combine it with a disco/dance bar, lounge cafe or something similar to make it work. If anyone has had that same urge and manage to solve it without getting bankrupt in the process, I'd welcome your input.

Mr 4 styles

I'd probably have to combine it with a disco/dance bar, lounge cafe or something similar to make it work. If anyone has had that same urge and manage to solve it without getting bankrupt in the process, I'd welcome your input.
don't do it unless you are wealthy and can afford the losses

Back in 1959 & '60, before most of DF members were born- and before disco, I was an AM dance instructor. Although I occasionally still teach couples preparing for their wedding, I am a substance abuse counselor and study flamenco.

I have two jobs. I freelance as actress/dancer/director/producer when I can, and I also run a bookkeeping business to help dance studios, children's and professional theatre's make more money!

Dance Ads