What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

chomsky

I am proud of panicking yesterday on the dancefloor and trying to get my leader to walk me to my chair. My panick attack is only natural given the limited space we had on the dancefloor and how many times people had knocked me. I only wanted to leave and I showed it to him instead of plainly freezing out. So, I'm proud just because it was only natural to get agoraphobic under the circumstances. I have to be proud and not ashamed now that I think back at it...
And, now I will be able to say, I did that too... (what an achievement) [I think I'm being sarcastic at myself, don't get me wrong you guys...]

chomsky

The language guy, I see. ;) Human and computer languages...what's next?
why, computer languages are supposed to resemble human languages; in a way you are teaching the computer how to think but in order to do that you have to first understand how a human thinks.
This is an overgeneralisation, an oversimplification...Linguistics has a close connection with IT, psychology and philosophy... That's why I'm such a "theory" person... And you know what? My teacher thinks the same about the way I theorize about dance all the time...
Poor Chomsky, thanks to me you are now also associated to a dance theorist!!! (ok, you guys, this is a joke! I am a joke!;) )

chomsky

I'm posting just after myself...Am I the only one proud of something, I wonder?
Ok, you guys, today I'm really proud because I'm becoming more and more free, less and less frightened, more and more confident.I've been very true to my boss and less reserved...No more obedience obedience obedience for me! I'm going to liberate myself from my own chains and all this is down to dance and my teacher! I'm so proud my life has changed!

Dance Ads