What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

chomsky

my new athletic body! so many muscles everywhere! I need to take pictures to look at it. It's so different I can't believe my eyes. Have you ever seen this show where people undergo plastic surgery and cannot recognize themselves? That's me and my body. Not that it's thinner but that it's musclier!

I avoided buying chocolate bar this morning and opted for a fresh fruit salad :D Quite nice actually, shame there wasnt a beautiful woman serving each piece to me. Sigh!

chomsky

I am so proud I managed to control my perfectionism yesterday. I did moderately and was happy at my dancing! I was satisfied at not being perfect. As my teacher says, you cannot know things you have not learned. You need to learn them first before you know them. So, I did just that. I was happy at learning and at the mistakes I did that helped me learn. It's so difficult for me to learn how to do just that. Learn how to love your imperfections, that's the most difficult part of learning! Funny isn't it... when being a teacher mistakes are even part of my teaching methods, why shouldn't it be the same when I am a student? So easy to advise others, so hard to stick to your advice when it comes to you...

I am so proud I managed to control my perfectionism yesterday. I did moderately and was happy at my dancing! I was satisfied at not being perfect. As my teacher says, you cannot know things you have not learned. You need to learn them first before you know them. So, I did just that. I was happy at learning and at the mistakes I did that helped me learn. It's so difficult for me to learn how to do just that. Learn how to love your imperfections, that's the most difficult part of learning! Funny isn't it... when being a teacher mistakes are even part of my teaching methods, why shouldn't it be the same when I am a student? So easy to advise others, so hard to stick to your advice when it comes to you...
Good for you, chomsky! :cheers:

chomsky

I am proud of thinking of a new thread, Ray Sison.

What is something you are not proud of?

What do you think, Ray??? xe xe xe (I'm in my teasing mood:twisted:)

Dance Ads