What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

To the Wonderful sambanada and Kits...

I am proud of the dinner I made last night. My sklls are improvng...,finally.
sambanada, I'm sure it was delicious! And not like it came out of a can, like :spam:!!!

:)

I am proud of being a part of my grandfather's life before he passed on.
Kits, I am fortunate for having the same with three of my grandparents and one great-grandparent. Indeed something to treasure and feel proud of...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
my gardens...the flowers and the veggies...they aren't as grand as many others...they aren't professionally maintained...but they are mine...they are the result of many years of experimenting with what works in our soil and how to either embrace or alter that...as well as much patience in learning how to divide and move things etc....and it gives me great pleasure to gaze upon the beauty I have created as well as to eat things the come right out of my own front yard...yes, front yard...because the dog lives in the back and it is all trees and shade

my gardens...the flowers and the veggies...they aren't as grand as many others...they aren't professionally maintained...but they are mine...they are the result of many years of experimenting with what works in our soil and how to either embrace or alter that...as well as much patience in learning how to divide and move things etc....and it gives me great pleasure to gaze upon the beauty I have created as well as to eat things the come right out of my own front yard...yes, front yard...because the dog lives in the back and it is all trees and shade
I feel the same way about mine... :)

Dance Ads