What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

What an inspiring story from a horrible tradegy... thanks for sharing Ray.

Joyful Dancer, thanks, as we talk about perspective in another thread about losing some passion about dancing, my co-worker is just starting to WALK again. With the aid of this walking stick (I forgot to write stick in the original post)--lovingly carved from fine wood for a blessed friend of hers.

What a gift of love!!! :)

Losing my first wife in a similar accident as Ray's co-worker 15 years ago and then finding love for the second time in my lifetime makes me feel very-very fortunate. I am most proud of my 3 daughters accepting Rita as a great friend and step-Mom, and grandma to all the grandchildren!
Also, we are both proud to be members of DF!

Losing my first wife in a similar accident as Ray's co-worker 15 years ago and then finding love for the second time in my lifetime makes me feel very-very fortunate. I am most proud of my 3 daughters accepting Rita as a great friend and step-Mom, and grandma to all the grandchildren!
That's great, Keith & Rita! :bouncy: What a beautiful story behind the legendary K&R!!!

I was so proud of DP this past week, as we worked through our Samba routine, a dance the little zephyr loves so much...

I was so proud of my pro friends, as they taught their cute little 5-year old daughter some of her first dances...

And I was so proud of making some more deadlines, both by sheer willpower and by some juggling of priorities...

Amanda, I am proud about my family, too. I am proud of having many doctors and dentists and nurses, including extended family. Meanwhile, I am proud of choosing my own and different path...

Keith and Rita, thank you for sharing such a touching story from your lives. :)

Dance Ads