What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

My showcase Foxtrot routine. We finally received a copy of the dvd from the showcase and even though there are improvements needed.Overall it turned out good. Technique solid, overall appearance good- could use a little more playfullness though . I am proud of it. My very first ballroom gown I've own in my eight years of dance. Exciting
Yay multifaceted dancer! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and that is a great achievement to remember! :)

I passed my final risk management exam in the Associate in Risk Management series for my professional designation. As of lunctime today, I now have my ARM designation... three long years of study and three difficult exams... Yippee...

I passed my final risk management exam in the Associate in Risk Management series for my professional designation. As of lunctime today, I now have my ARM designation... three long years of study and three difficult exams... Yippee...
Joyful Dancer, BIG congratulations on that! A great accomplishment after putting in so much time and work! Yippee!!!

:bouncy:

Ithink

I ran the Global Race for the Cure 5k this past Saturday in 25:51 minutes. Before this, I don't even think I'd run a 9min. mile, much less an 8:20min. one... Not sure how it all happened, still, but I am very proud:)

A thought that maybe I finally can think of myself as a "runner" has started slowly creeping in...

I ran the Global Race for the Cure 5k this past Saturday in 25:51 minutes. Before this, I don't even think I'd run a 9min. mile, much less an 8:20min. one... Not sure how it all happened, still, but I am very proud:)

A thought that maybe I finally can think of myself as a "runner" has started slowly creeping in...
Ithink, I'm impressed! A dancer and a runner and more! :)

:cheers:

CANI

Very nice, Joyful Dancer! I remember how thrilled I was when I got a difficult professional designation -- a ridiculous amount of information to absorb and I was so happy to achieve it. Happy for you!

CANI

Big congrats, Ithink!!!! Nice to see your hard work pay off with a faster time than expected! And thank you for supporting a worthy cause!!

Dance Ads