What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

Frankly I have to say that I'm proud of my nice dancer's legs. A result not just from good genes from mom and dad--but through a lot of hard work. :)

3wishes

I am proud of DH, who, after giving up his own salary for 18 months from the company he started, in order to save two employees with special needs children and the only source of income for their families,from unemployment, has navigated the economic downturn.

I am proud of DH, who, after giving up his own salary for 18 months from the company he started, in order to save two employees with special needs children and the only source of income for their families,from unemployment, has navigated the economic downturn.
3wishes, that's wonderful! Your husband is amazing!

By the way, I have heard about the plan to expand In-N-Out into Texas! :)

3wishes

"By the way, I have heard about the plan to expand In-N-Out into Texas!",,,, I'd say rampant rumor mill. However, can't this time. The family is looking at San Antonio.
There are always possibilities. Your funny, maybe a "friend" can ship you one Fed_Ex...or at least a wrapper - Ray.

Phil Owl

THAT is indeed a great man! :D

dance teacher from another studio asking me if I was also a dance teacher while dancing cha-cha with me (after I managed to silence the still small voice of self-critical logic telling me maybe she was just being nice to me ;) )

Dance Ads