What made you smile today?

Phil Owl

Finding that I stated to miss playing bass again, had the chance to play on a friend's electric upright that was very cool.

Paid handsomely for some media conversion work I did for a musician friend :D

Wonderful phone call with my sweetheart, seeing her tomorrow. :kissme:

This GEICO commercial: :mrgreen:

3wishes

Sweeping all catagories of Smooth at the competition with First Place, and the Multi Dance and the Scholarship and the Best of the Best. I'm still in shock - everything including singles had recalls and semi-finals...but the smile is plastered permanently on my face!

pygmalion

Sweeping all catagories of Smooth at the competition with First Place, and the Multi Dance and the Scholarship and the Best of the Best. I'm still in shock - everything including singles had recalls and semi-finals...but the smile is plastered permanently on my face!

How'd I miss this?!?!

Awesome! Congrats!! :banana:

chomsky

the love of friends, the jokes, the presents from my sweetheart...all of them dance related and as if from God all of them intertwinned somehow with my life and other dancers' life...how strange fate or God or whatever you call it is...or dance...or magic...or obsession...or whatever you call it....or just plain love from everyone and everywhere...

Finally "getting" the core isolations for Rumba. While the technique is still very elementary, I've finally figured out isolating the (posterior obliques?) to pull the hip back. Checking myself in the mirror, I was thinking: "OMG! I look like a Pro Latin Dancer!"

This is a huge break-through for my Latin dancing. I'm sure I'll look back on this some day and shake my head at my naivety, but for now, victory!

Dance Ads