What made you smile today?

chachachacat

Getting one of only two rows on the plane with all 3 seats MINE!!! I got to lay down and sleep!! Yay, like the old days of flying.
Except that I had to pay $39 for the privilege of what I thought was merely an aisle seat, but turned out to be the beloved triple territory! SCORE!

I have no idea how this is going to fall but right now my heart is soaring on hope. At the end of tonight's social I made a pitch for starting a dance partnership. *Admittedly, it was sloppy and poorly delivered, but we're both terribly shy and awkward people. I'll probably have to man-up and lay it out more plainly the next time I see her. It was at least made clear that I want to dance/practice with her specifically and she's figuring out her schedule.*

It's going to take every bit of charm and encouragement I can muster to keep her from talking herself out of it, but. I finally made an attempt. Even if I fall flat on my face and it doesn't work out, I finally asked the woman I love dancing with the most to partner with me.

I dare not let my imagination run away with where this might go. Right now this is a start to a beginning and I'm smiling ear-to-ear.

Dance Ads