What made you smile today?

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
cranky little old lady from the gym who curses like a sailor called the gym the other night to see when I was teaching next so that she could make me her famous pasta salad because I gave her a hug, a back rub, and did some jitterbug with her to keep her from going off on someone else (yet again)....could have knocked me over with a feather....she is so exhausting sometimes...so it was really a comfort at the end of a horrible week

Hedwaite

Tesla! Nikola! Impeccably dressed!

Also: I think some off-line family BS might have just gotten resolved for awhile. WHEW. Now I can cancel that trip southward, right? :p

Hedwaite

Cashing in Ulta points for crap I don't need.
A huge tub of caramel-glazed popcorn and nuts.
My kitten finally figuring out how not to take crap from other cats and going full Thrones on one of the meaner ones today.

Cal

Word play. I was trying to figure out the voice-activated commands in my car for changing music. I gave the command "playlist" and a few seconds later the song that came on was Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C Sharp Minor. I was utterly confused for a couple of second until I realized that my voice command had been interpreted as "Play Liszt."

Dance Ads