What's with the little colored squares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

latingal

SDsalsaguy said:
No, it means that the conspiracy continues!!!
Conspiracy? What conspiracy? How come you guys are having a conspiracy without me??? :shock:

hmmm....maybe if I give multiple offerings and many prayers to the little square gods - they'll out conspiracy members by turning their little squares purple....

Twilight_Elena

Heeeeeey. I'm doing gooood! :D I'm gonna be "famous soon enough"! I am getting teh lurve! Wheee!
As you can all see, I'm clinically insane. But the pills aren't doing anything!
*dances about, hyper*

T_E

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
PasoDancer said:
I'm able to give SD reputation:D

Red Square means that you're HOT:lol:
alright babe...I have been nice to you thusfar, but now you have finally stumbled upon that which I shall have to open my can of whoopa$$ over....no lovin up my PhD

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Twilight_Elena said:
Heeeeeey. I'm doing gooood! :D I'm gonna be "famous soon enough"! I am getting teh lurve! Wheee!
As you can all see, I'm clinically insane. But the pills aren't doing anything!
*dances about, hyper*

T_E
don't get to excited...I was freaking almost famous for- EVVVVVER...and I have been posting my brains out:rolleyes:

Vince A

. . . and I woke up this morning and "started with the last three pages" of this thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

. . . going back to bed . . .

alright babe...I have been nice to you thusfar, but now you have finally stumbled upon that which I shall have to open my can of whoopa$$ over....no lovin up my PhD
I gave SD love, yes I did,
His green box proves me right!

DF wants to promote free love,
and so I shall, each day, each night!

Starting with SD, and then,
continuing with pygmalion!

Snuggling up to DWise too,
and then since nothing rhymes with pygmalion,

I'll go on with fascination!
Without Hesitation!

More love, more reputation!
Gotta stop this brain infestation!

No more sniffing rhinestone glue..

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
chandra said:
How many points do you get per person giving you rep?
Turns out there isn't a constant ammount per person. Instead, each person can give one point per/365 days as a DF member and per 1,000 posts. I think there are also a couple of other little twists, but that's the basics.

Wow, Im really confused. I was asking how many reputation points I get everytime someone clicks to give me rep. Like if it says I have 50 rep points, how many people contributed to it. I think you were saying I can only give you rep once a year? Or once every 1000 points?

eh, smacks self! Im obviously not awake yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads