What's Your Favorite Samba?

Hey, i'm actually trying to find a samba song that i heard at a competition recently. I'm pretty sure it's called "Shake your boom boom." the main parts of the song are a guy "rapping" while the chorus is a girl. The entire chorus is the girl repeating "shake your boom boom." The few lyrics i remember from the song are:
"When i say hey, move to the left.
When i say ho, jump to the front"
and theres some more instruction type lyrics in there that i dont remember. The guy singing it has an accent that i'm assuming is either spanish or russian or something along those lines. If you could identify this song, that'd be fantastic!

Hey, i'm actually trying to find a samba song that i heard at a competition recently. I'm pretty sure it's called "Shake your boom boom." the main parts of the song are a guy "rapping" while the chorus is a girl. The entire chorus is the girl repeating "shake your boom boom." The few lyrics i remember from the song are:
and theres some more instruction type lyrics in there that i dont remember. The guy singing it has an accent that i'm assuming is either spanish or russian or something along those lines. If you could identify this song, that'd be fantastic!
Have you tried putting those lyrics into a search engine like Google? Maybe worth a try. Good luck with your search...

I really like "Tu Y Yo" by Paulina Rubio (love the whistling sound) and "Drummer Boy" by Debi Nova. They're quite pop-y, but they have a nice energy.

Whenever I think 'Samba', two songs play in my head:

the Bamboo remix of 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira (I think it was the World Cup version) and "Mas Que Nada" by Sergio Mendes.

Ummm, scratch that. I just 'googled' the album name (Dancehouse Move) and the first hit is an online CD vendor (dancevision) and that CD staring me in the face with an Add to Cart button next to it...

"Shake Your Boom Boom" by DJ Sombrilla

My favorites have to be:
~La Cadena de Oro- Cabas
~Drummer Boy- Debi Nova
~Contigo Sone- Gente de Zona
~Kickin' Samba- Soulstance

Just a couple out of box ones I like. lol

"Mas Que Nada": A particularly beautiful sequence in the new movie Rio where they are flying around the big statue overlooking the city of Rio de Janeiro uses this song...

Dance Ads