when's y o u r birthday?

#61
Yep, thanks for noticing, Sagitta! :D That line came about in a moment of supreme frustration with the fact that I think about dancing morning, noon, and night, and ended up dancing in the middle of my Thursday 7:30 AM chem lab :lol: I should add that one to the "weirdest places you've ever danced" thread...
 

Pacion

New Member
#66
Swing Kitten said:
June 19th Gemini (which suprisingly explains a lot about me ;) )
:shock: One of my sisters and one of my brothers are born June 19th, 9 years apart. If you are anything like them, talk about flirt :doh: :lol:

but, very loyal to the family :wink:

NeoDevin is Aquarius? :nope: You must have "Gemini" in your House somewhere, if you plan (and SD Salsero believes :wink:) on winning "Flirt of the Year" :D :lol:
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
#68
March 20. 10:58 PM. The astrologers can't decide whether I'm pisces or aries, and most days, to be honest, both horoscopes fit. Scary, isn't it? :roll:
 
#69
Pacion said:
NeoDevin is Aquarius? :nope: You must have "Gemini" in your House somewhere, if you plan (and SD Salsero believes :wink:) on winning "Flirt of the Year" :D :lol:
I seem to be doing alright so far without without Gemini... :)
 

Pacion

New Member
#72
Swing Kitten said:
Pacion said:
:shock: One of my sisters and one of my brothers are born June 19th, 9 years apart. If you are anything like them, talk about flirt :doh: :lol:
:oops: :roll: :wink:

Pacion said:
but, very loyal to the family
:mrgreen: that's pretty accurate actually!


btw.... how old is your brother?
lol Swing Kitten. That is only "half" my story. I have two other Geminis in my family :oops: surrounded by them :lol: My brother is 32 :wink: We drive each other crazy, but we love each other to bits also :lol:

NeoDevin said:
Pacion said:
NeoDevin is Aquarius? :nope: You must have "Gemini" in your House somewhere, if you plan (and SD Salsero believes :wink:) on winning "Flirt of the Year" :D :lol:
I seem to be doing alright so far without without Gemini... :)
Yes, by the look of things, you just might be :wink: :D

SDsalsaguy said:
Pacion said:
SD Salsero
Hey... I like that! :banana:
:lol: I am glad! I think I should go register for IRU! :lol:
 

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
#75
Pacion said:
Yes I noticed, :lol: can one get a coffee there :shock: :D
Us "hardcore" IRU types are largely coffee free! Heck, with coffeee I'd probably end up spending time in both the IRU and the ERC! :shock:

Now if you're talking about coffee beans... :wink:
 
#77
Pacion said:
Yes, by the look of things, you just might be :wink: :D
If I ever make it to the UK, I'll show you just how good of a flirt an aquarius can be ;)... if you're nice to me I might show you how good they can be at other things too ;) ;) :lol:
 

Pacion

New Member
#78
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue:

A guy who "reads calculus", dances (and wins so many times that he has two beds, one for his medals/ribbons, and one for him :wink: ), full of confidence AND a flirt :roll: :lol: can you cook too? :wink:


PS. How good they can be at other things? :roll: :lol: I am not convinced yet! :lol:
 
#80
Actually... I'm an excellent cook. I can make almost anything, and if I don't already know how to make it, I'm perfectly able to follow a recipe (and finding recipes for anything is easy with the internet).

:)
 

Dance Ads