when's y o u r birthday?

:lol: nah, they just give you an electronic chip in your hand :wink:

Yes, I have a birth certificate but, I guess the official at the government office adds or subtracts a few days as he/she chooses ::shrugs::

Pacion said:
:lol: nah, they just give you an electronic chip in your hand :wink:

Yes, I have a birth certificate but, I guess the official at the government office adds or subtracts a few days as he/she chooses ::shrugs::
Mine were issued by the hospital...
:wink:

pygmalion

Huh? I know the day, date, time and location of my birth, right down to the one-minute increment. I have a birth announcement issued by the hospital, and a birth certificate issued by the state of Pennsylvania, where I was born.

I thought all the uncertainty was a thing of the past. Hmm. I guess you learn something every day.

SDsalsaguy said:
Yeah, but Purr & I are *both* September 5th! :banana:
And your point is? :roll: ............................................................................. :lol:

Pygmalion :oops: maybe not "today" but in the era when I was born? Weeeelllllll :lol: remember that I am 21, again :wink:

Okay. Let's suppose you were marking homework/an assignment. What grade would you give a student who didn't have "a point" :roll: :tongue:

when's your birthday

SDsalsaguy said:
Yeah, but Purr & I are *both* September 5th! :banana:

SD,

Well....excuse meeeeeeee!!!! I was just trying to show some Virgo solidary & camaraderie. My birthday is August 31st...so I'm out of the September Loop!! HAHAHAHA!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Pacion said:
Okay. Let's suppose you were marking homework/an assignment. What grade would you give a student who didn't have "a point" :roll: :tongue:
You want me to think of the DF like homework??? :shock:
No frickin' way! :lol:

As far as student papers without a point, I'll get back to you this weekend -- they turn in their last term papers tomorrow morning... :?

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Re: when's your birthday

mhgroove said:
Well....excuse meeeeeeee!!!! I was just trying to show some Virgo solidary & camaraderie. My birthday is August 31st...so I'm out of the September Loop!! HAHAHAHA!!
LOL... sorry mhgroove, I'm all for Virgo solidarity... I'd jsut meant that my original "there are two of us" comment had to do with the specific date... sorry! :oops:

Thanks JohnnyWalker and SDsalsaguy. I had a great birthday - it's been more like a birthday week for me - yeee ha. That took the sting off the new decade for sure. :D

JohnnyW - hope your's is a great one too.

Dance Ads