Whining Thread #2

Sania

jees..I am in an oap home masquerading as an architects practice..

b*sshole asks for me to print 3 drawings off...half an hour he asks for exact same 3 drawings for exact same contractor..do I point out this. Has he forgotten? or are they for someone else entirely and he is just be inefficent...

I need another job where there is at least a semblance of sanity...

and he doesnt do drg issue sheets so there is no record of what is issued to whom and when......o_O:mad::nurse: .
btm - are there any other employment options in your area? (I'm an architect too so I know the job market is not huge...)

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
2 months of ongoing house renovations. And last night the contractor said "well I would have been done weeks ago but I can't work in a cluttered environment. You should have cleaned up after me since I am a messy worker."

stash

got my car back, and it was used parts... Their are rusty things and the paint job, which they did before i got the job, has scratches in it, they didn't put the carpet back in right, and the liftgate on the inside is so freaking dirty with some white stuff and finger streaks.... Never going to koons again

Aura

Bah! What a monopoly the video game industry has people under. I basically can't beat the hardest mode on Fire Emblem Awakening, aptly called "Lunatic", unless I have a lot of patience, which I do not, or purchase downloadable content. There's no way to level grind effectively unless you do that according to my quick research. Sure five bucks a pop is cheap, but I'm a broke college student. Hmph, well, I may be a gamer, but I've never been what other gamers would call hardcore. Whatever, it isn't worth it to me. Ahem, this is the end of my nerdy, video game rant. Had to get that out.

Edit: I am hoping this thread is accommodating to my very small, insignificant whine. My main point is can't people just play games to the fullest enjoyment without making further purchases necessary?

stash

I found out that one of my members went behind my back after I told him, no he could not have what he wants. I want to hurt him. No he will not be getting what he wants, especially after that little stunt. I hate writing angry emails and this will be number 2 in 2 weeks. Why can't people be normal and functioning????

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
:)...yea...problem with that is then when it had one, people would say whatever crazy thing they wanted, get a bunch of people riled up then delete their post leaving 10 posts that suddenly had no context...but I hear you...would be nice to be able to handle duplicates

Dance Ads