Whining Thread #2

the same day i fell and broke my wrist, on my for xrays and got in a big car crash! BROKE MY FOOT and totalled my car!!
can't walk at all, can't do crutches bcuz of wrist, have to hop tp the bathroom w/ help of Aaron. :eek:o_O:nurse::shy::(:pain:

Practiced with my partner this weekend. While we were in the studio, one of the regular ladies comes up to us (in the middle of our dancing!), looking grumpy and asks to speak to my partner outside. About 10 minutes later my partner comes back and I asked him if everything was okay. He says that she told him she though he should stop dancing with me because they might dance senior together next year and he might pick up bad habits from dancing with me:eek:. He (being a very polite person) kindly informed her that we were doing just fine and he would still be more than able to lead her next year. Can't believe it as she is dancing silver, tops, right now. Gah. Frustrated just thinking about it.

Purr

Practiced with my partner this weekend. While we were in the studio, one of the regular ladies comes up to us (in the middle of our dancing!), looking grumpy and asks to speak to my partner outside. About 10 minutes later my partner comes back and I asked him if everything was okay. He says that she told him she though he should stop dancing with me because they might dance senior together next year and he might pick up bad habits from dancing with me:eek:. He (being a very polite person) kindly informed her that we were doing just fine and he would still be more than able to lead her next year. Can't believe it as she is dancing silver, tops, right now. Gah. Frustrated just thinking about it.
How incredibly rude.

dancelvr

This is COMPLETELY un-cool. I'd be more than frustrated if it were me.

Sadly, I know a woman who would do exactly that to me, if I ever had an amateur partner when she didn't. So, I know the type.

Dance Ads