Whining Thread #2

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
nasal passages are still recovering from dry mountain air...will spare the details, but definitely need to buy some vasiline...just gross....and not relenting...grandbaby was worth it...but still

Hedwaite

The last one I saw, I wanted to wear over black dance pants to teach in. As it stands now, I have one of those open-fronted black three-quarter-length over-tops that I've worn almost out, because it makes okay lines people can see, but also, I can wear all the tops that would otherwise show my immense fatness if I didn't wear it over them to hide.

Hedwaite

Yes. Are you aware that some of the shirts these males wear, in fact, look feminine enough that I've half-heartedly contemplated finding a variation of them because they're sparkly AND comfortable-looking?

Cal

For the first time in weeks and weeks and weeks, I had a glass and a half of red wine. And then, sure enough, some very distracting pain has resurfaced in my neck and shoulders and I'm afraid to take any Tylenol to deal with it. After all, I don't want to screw up my liver too. Grin and bear it, I guess.

Last edited:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
now officially having enough issues with my teeth that I am going to have to breakdown and go to the dentist...I don'thave time for this, I don't have money for this, and I am a horrible patient...but I am running out of locations in my mouth were chewing is possible....and, while I could lose some weight, this wouldn't be the way

Dance Ads