why is my reputation disabled?

Katarzyna

interesting, so when i cluck to evaluate you I have only 1 option, to approve, I can't put a negative (I put approve for you :) )

and123

Chris Stratton said:
Maybe the option in your user control panel to disable it is checked?
Yep. Mine was checked off automagically. I'm not "black" anymore ;) The feature has been altered. No more negs, and your squares can be hidden (or in this case turned black).

p.s. Katarzyna, your typos kill me.

thanks guys! no problems now. it's working out just fine now. i was panicking about that black square. i thought someone disapproved :p oh and i do so poorly with disaproval.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
There was a few vocal members who really really did not like the feature. So the admins made it possible for you to hide you squares. They also took away the option to leave negative points.

Inadvertantly in the process your squares may have gotten hidden. Glad you found the option in your control panel to unhide them.

Larinda McRaven said:
There was a few vocal members who really really did not like the feature. So the admins made it possible for you to hide you squares. They also took away the option to leave negative points.
Sorry - it is not enough. I want a serious discussion board, not a place where people play teenagy "let's see if I am more popular than you" games.

Bye.

Dance Ads