You Know you are Addicted to Dancing when...

DancePoet

You know your addicted when ...

When your using the alley behind your home, and the parking lot odf a local collge as your dance practice area cause none of the rooms in your place is be enough to practice a showcase routine!

Purr

You order new checks from the bank. The pattern you order is Moonlight Dancer, with a message that says "I'd rather be dancing". 8)

SDsalsaguy said:
pygmalion said:
Have you tried the racketball court at the gym? (I'm not telling how I know this. :roll: :oops: :lol: )
Been there, done that. ...and basketball courts too, both inside and outside! :shock:
*nods* Yep basketball courts are great! (provided they are indoor ones..concrete is suede soles evil nemesis)
Local scout and church halls are also great.

Hmm and heres another ..... Yous shoes are always in your car just in case you may get a chance to do a spot of ballroom dancing somewhere!

Or the main worry of having you car stolen is the precious shoes in there!

Or taking your shoes into your 3 year old daughters ballet class because they have a good wooden floor in there....

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
ShyDancer said:
..... Yous shoes are always in your car just in case you may get a chance to do a spot of ballroom dancing somewhere!
.... or how about, when not dancing, you only wear jazz sneakers... "just in case!" :oops:

TemptressToo said:
Actually, I have not one, but two pairs of dance shoes in my car at all times. One is more a practice pair and the other for the more serious stuff. :)
You only have two pairs of dance shoes? I'm definitely addicted then (3 standard, 2 Latin, 1 jazz shoes).

salsachinita said:
All of my (current) shoes are in the car, permenatly.

Just in case :wink: ........
So true! There have been a couple of times when I got to the studio with no shoes, so now I keep a pair of dance shoes in each of our cars.

DanceMentor said:
salsachinita said:
All of my (current) shoes are in the car, permenatly.

Just in case :wink: ........
So true! There have been a couple of times when I got to the studio with no shoes, so now I keep a pair of dance shoes in each of our cars.
I have often thought about leaving shoes in the car, but with the heat here, especially in summer, I always worry that they'll buckle and warp and never be the same again.

If I need to take shoes to work because I'm going straight to a class afterwards, I'll take them in a backpack and put them under my desk.

MacMoto

etchuck said:
TemptressToo said:
Actually, I have not one, but two pairs of dance shoes in my car at all times. One is more a practice pair and the other for the more serious stuff. :)
You only have two pairs of dance shoes? I'm definitely addicted then (3 standard, 2 Latin, 1 jazz shoes).
I've only got 3 pairs of dance shoes (including one pair in semi-retirement), but bear in mind I do only one dance style (salsa)...

MacMoto

Purr said:
You try to practice the cha-cha-cha with your cat at home. :wink:
I've come to accept that my cat doesn't like dancing with me... she doesn't seem to think I'm a good lead (and I must say she's got a point) :lol: :lol:

Dance Ads