Your first dance teacher

chomsky

Was it difficult or easy to get over your first dance teacher? Did it take you long? Were you discouraged after that:confused:?
With my first teacher's invaluable help dancing became my dancing now 4 months after he left. I was discouraged but the last 2 months I'm happy we both moved on. It's a relief to know your passion for dance is entirely yours and not your teacher's. It means you are a dancer in your own right. You are a dancer fullstop. Being a novice dancer or a social dancer doesn't make you less of a dancer.;-)

chomsky

With my first teacher's invaluable help dancing became my dancing now 4 months after he left. I was discouraged but the last 2 months I'm happy we both moved on. It's a relief to know your passion for dance is entirely yours and not your teacher's. It means you are a dancer in your own right. You are a dancer fullstop. Being a novice dancer or a social dancer doesn't make you less of a dancer.;-)
once again pondering. got over my first pro, got a second and a third, got back to my first pro and now pondering again, given my break...LIFE GOES ON BUT HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...

Dance Ads